Team Coach – Process Delivery
- Do you love people management?
- Do you want to be part of a company passionate about the health of its Members?
- Are you looking for a new role based in Geelong?
GMHBA is an Australian not for profit health insurance and care company with more than 85 years’ experience.
We are Australia’s leading regionally based health and care company with more than 300,000 members. Our offering is more than just health insurance. We are taking a more holistic approach to health and now have eye care and dental care practices, along with GP / Primary Care Clinics.
And this new, bigger, more exciting GMHBA needs people like you to join our talented group of employees to continue to grow the business as well as influence the health and wellbeing of its Members.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to manage and coach a process delivery team to deliver a high level of professional service to members, providers and internal customers, as well as ensuring the team meets key performance metrics and quality standards. The team coach is also responsible for challenging, changing and controlling processes to improve both efficiency and effectiveness.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in managing operations and/or process delivery teams
- Strong people management skills and the ability to lead and coach a high performance team and develop a culture of high engagement
- Proven experience in developing and implementing change
- Ability to quickly build technical process knowledge
- Tertiary Qualifications in business, commerce or a related discipline
- Agile and / or Continuous Improvement experience
- Demonstrated experience in health or insurance related fields
- Good understanding of process management methodologies
- Experience in management of diverse stakeholders
What we offer
- Discounted Health Insurance for you and your family
- Employee assistance program to enhance your emotional, mental and general psychological wellbeing so you can overcome challenges, increase coping and enhance your work and personal life
- Community volunteering opportunities as giving back is part of the culture at GMHBA our staff are excited to make a positive impact on the health of the communities that we serve
- Ongoing training & development at GMHBA we believe in lifelong learning and encourage our staff to continually grow are develop skills to succeed and further their career
- Health information seminars to help you improve your health and wellbeing
- A tailored induction program for all new employees that sets you up for success from day 1 and supports you throughout the first 6 months
- A Reward & Recognition program and annual staff functions and other fun activities to celebrate our successes
- Staff wellbeing initiatives, including an active Social Club with a variety of fun events and special deals
- Flexible working arrangements GMHBA understand that it’s important to achieve balance between work, family and social commitments
- AIA Vitality, our award-winning health and well-being program takes you on journey to better health
Sound like you?
If you have the above skills and experience and this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for, please apply!
To download the position description click here, or for a confidential discussion about this opportunity contact Jess Sharp on 5202 9251. Applications close Thursday 19th April 2018.