Business Support Assistant
Business Support Assistant – Benefits Management
- Be part of something BIG
- Opportunity to make this newly created role your own
- Join a company passionate about making a difference to the Health of Victorians
- Geelong based role, fulltime, $72k base
GMHBA is an Australian not for profit health insurance and care company with more than 80 years’ experience. We are Australia’s leading regionally based health and care company with more than 230,000 members. Through our personalised approach and exceptional customer service, we put the health and wellbeing of our members and communities first.
About the Benefits Management Team
We are a small cohesive professional team with a mix of healthcare experts, who support each other to achieve the long-term strategy, working in an agile environment. We thrive in a fast-paced environment, get enjoyment from being part of a highly recognized and dedicated team and truly believe we make a difference to our members through the work we do.
About the opportunity
Due to organizational growth, the benefits management team is looking for an enthusiastic, team player who enjoys making a difference every day as the central contact for our team. The primary focus of this role is to provide business support to the Benefits Management Team to enable Team Members to efficiently and effectively execute business.
To be successful in the role ideally your skills and experience will include;
- Experience in working in the Private Health Insurance industry or similar.
- Experience in SEN or Allied Health work environments desirable but not essential.
- Experience working with or in Agile work places highly advantageous but not essential.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Products (Excel, Word, etc).
- High level administration and attention to detail
What we offer
- Discounted Health Insurance for you and your family
- Employee assistance program to enhance your emotional, mental and general psychological wellbeing so you can overcome challenges, increase coping and enhance your work and personal life.
- Community volunteering opportunities as giving back is part of the culture at GMHBA our staff are excited to make a positive impact on the health of the communities that we serve
- Ongoing training & development at GMHBA we believe in lifelong learning and encourage our staff to continually grow are develop skills to succeed and further their career
- Health information seminars to help you improve your health and wellbeing
- A tailored induction program for all new employees that sets you up for success from day 1 and supports you throughout the first 6 months
- A Reward & Recognition program and annual staff functions and other fun activities to celebrate our successes
- Staff wellbeing initiatives, including an active Social Club with a variety of fun events and special deals
- A good physical environment with a commitment to going ‘green’
- Flexible working arrangements as GMHBA understand that it’s important to achieve balance between work, family and social commitments.
Let’s get started?
To download the position description click here.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, contact Christine Shaw, Talent Acquisition Specialist on 5202 9206
Applications close Sunday 24th September 2017.