- Pivotal leadership role within our Benefits Management & Audit Team
- Join a company passionate about making a difference to the Health of Victorians
- Geelong based
GMHBA is an Australian not for profit health insurance and care company with more than 80 years’ experience.
We are Australia’s leading regionally based health and care company with more than 230,000 members.
Our offering is more than just health insurance. We are taking a more holistic approach to health and now have eye care and dental care practices, along with GP / Primary Care Clinics.
Our new, bigger and more exciting GMHBA needs people like you to join our talented group of employees both to support the growth of the business as well as to influence the health and wellbeing of all Victorians.
GMHBA – healthier together!
About the role
Reporting to the Benefits Manager, the Audit Manager has an important leadership role within the business to ensure the Audit Team is appropriately structured, resourced and trained to achieve the goals aligned to the business plan. As the Audit Manager, your aim is to ensure that GMHBA provider payments are in line with our contractual obligations to ensure that health provider contracting achieves efficient and effective outcomes.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- A Bachelor of Health Information Management, or similar and/or relevant clinical coding experience
- Staff management experience
- Coding, casemix and audit experience
- Effective time management, planning and organisational skills
- Relevant computer technical skills applicable to the role
- Sound interpersonal, communication (verbal and written)
- A commitment to high quality outcomes
- An ability to think analytically, logically and laterally
- Able to work as part of a team as well as in independent situations.
If this role sounds like you then we want you to apply today!
Want to know more?
To download the position description click here.